Tuesday, June 3, 2014

That SEXY Black Dress We ALL NEED To Own! (Outfit Of The Day)

You Know... that black dress that hugs you in all the right places??  This one is it!

Kiyonna has it RIGHT when they designed by this basic - and very flattering - dress that is loose yet deceivingly show cases our curves!  My bodice looks amazing as does my curves in the front and the back.  There wasn't any angle that this dress didn't look just as flattering.  Look at the pictures and you'll see what I mean.

Have you tried a Kiyonna dress?  It's made with great attention to detail and the material is like butter.  There is a built in slip that you barely notice and the sash is large with good weight to stay in place.  I opted to just fold the sash instead of knotting it and think I may add a pin next time for an added detail.  Animal print is my favorite and this dress is just my style.

I wore this dress confidently to work and will certainly wear it for a night out on the town!  I added my gorgeous blue jeweled necklace with matching earrings and took two sets of pictures.  One set was with my platform-stiletto animal print heels to match the sash and the second set with my daily spiked heels that I wear to work.

Hair: I did a "cotton candy" bun that my curly hair made it look HUGE and absolutely love the look.  I will do a tutorial soon!  *Make sure you subscribe to my Facebook & Youtube for more tips

Measurements:   47  -  42  -  53                    Height:  5'0

I'm wearing Size 2 and would recommend a Size 1 for a more fitted look, but I liked this size for work and added movement.  Similar dress is currently available on Kiyonna's site in Size 10-32 at:
Harlow Faux Wrap Dress

I received my dress in my Gwynnie Bee Subscritpion.  Try YOUR FREE 30-Day Trial using the following Link:    *Please let them know MizLiz BBWGeneration sent you and let me know!
http://goo.gl/4IFom











2 comments:

  1. Love that dress and really love those leopard print heels...Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

ShareThis