Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Fashion With A Dose Of "Cultura Mexicana" (Outfit Of The Day)


"ABS" Fit & Flare Yellow Dress

The kiddos and I headed to the top of the hill and found ourselves surrounded by pretty little yellow flowers that matched my pretty dress.  It was windy and the flowers flew in to my hair and all about me while the my children giggled and .  I couldn't have planned this shoot any better! 

I decided to grab my favorite Mexican shawl to see how it will work with the bright yellow and found it to be a winning look.  The red flowers on the black shawl will was a nice contrast against the classic dress.  I played it up a little more and wore my animal print platforms and loved the look even more.  It's one of my favorite outfits.

My makeup is in the brown/neutral tones and popped my lips with the deepest red lipstick I could mix.  The dress and shawl had all the color I needed and didn't want to over do the look.  I wore my golden chandelier earrings and the largest metal statement necklace I own to tie in the browns from my animal print heels.


The dress is "63% rayon, 32% nylon, 5% spandex" per the details on the site.  The material has a heavy feel and stayed put even with the high winds we experienced during this evening shoot.  It is very well made with a full zippered back and due to the weight of the material it flared all on it's own without a petticoat.  

Measurements:  47  -  42  -  53                                Height:  5'0

I'm wearing Size 2X and found it to fit me loosely.  I believe the 1X would of made a more perfect fit but still looked good regardless.  This dress is currently available on line but is quickly selling out at:

I received mine in my Gwynnie Bee Subscription and recommend this service to everyone that asks where I get my clothes!  It's within my budget and always look like a Million.  Try YOUR FREE 30-Day Subscription using the following code  
*Tell them MizLiz BBWGeneration sent ya' and let me know you joined















3 comments:

Popular Posts

ShareThis